Lasers are the leading technology for removing blemishes, hair, skin rejuvenation treatments, etc. Prosper Laser Services can provide our clients with full body hair removal, skin rejuvenation, and even removal of toe fungus. Intense Pulsed Light can treat almost all kinds of skin and hair, with fewer side effects and at a lower cost.
Contact us to book your appointment today!
IPL Hair Removal
IPL treatment delivers rapid pulses of high-intensity light to the area that is being treated. The light energy is converted to heat, which destroys the hair follicle from the base, inhibiting future growth.
- We use a dedicated intense pulsed light machine that penetrates the skin at different depths, depending on the specific area treated. Therefore, our hair removal system delivers outstanding results on all body areas, with safe, effective, long-lasting hair removal. Additionally, it is comfortable to undergo.
- Unlike laser hair-removal systems, Intense Pulsed Light can treat almost all kinds of skin and hair, with fewer side effects and at a lower cost. The IPL multi-pulse system also allows the light to penetrate the follicle at different phases, in such a way that the treatment is literally pain-free.
- We offer FULL BODY Special pricing for our Members also!
Back of Neck
WE CAN LITERALLY TREAT THE WHOLE BODY.
High Level 1064
Skin Rejuvenation using ND:YAG 1064 high level is an amazing process and procedure that Prosper Laser Service specializes in. When performing these treatments, we can help clear up acne breakouts, shrink pore size and limit the sebum production in your skin. We combine this therapy with our other treatments as well. We will evaluate your skin and create your own personalized treatment program.
If you have toenail fungus, laser treatment may be the answer for you. The FDA has approved a few different types of laser devices for the treatment of onychomycosis, which is a fungal nail infection that causes changes in the appearance and texture of the nail. The changes that occur, which are usually gradual and tend to worsen over time, can include:
- Discoloration, usually yellow, white, or brown
- Flaky debris under or on the nail
- A detachment of the nail from the nail bed (onycholysis)
- Thickening of the nail or change in texture
- Changes in the shape of the nail, such as an increase in curvature
Our laser energy penetrates through the toenail, to the nail bed beneath where the fungus is likely also present. This ability to penetrate the full thickness of the toenail is what leads to the promising results seen thus far with laser treatment. Toe Fungus removal is a slow process. Taking upwards to 6-12 months if you let the fungus go too long without treating.
Prosper Laser Med Spa
2450 E Prosper Trail Suite 20
Prosper, TX 75078
*On the corner of Coit & Prosper Trail